[News] EVE Online Coming to Linux Shortly

  • Subject: [News] EVE Online Coming to Linux Shortly
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 03 Nov 2007 00:32:16 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
EVE Online developers outline Mac conversion

,----[ Quote ]
| EVE Online is distributed as a download available from the EVE Online Web
| site. It will be the same for Mac and Linux users. And Mac and Linux users
| will be able to play in the same persistent online universe—
| called “Tranquility”—as Windows users. That means that EVE Online players all
| participate in the same area, regardless of platform.
`----

http://www.macworld.com/news/2007/11/02/eveonline/index.php

Related:

Volunteers Wanted

,----[ Quote ]
| We are looking for some volunteers to help us with the testing of the new Mac
| and Linux Clients.
`----

http://myeve.eve-online.com/ingameboard.asp?a=topic&threadID=574782

Eve Online for Mac and Linux operating systems

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://blog.amidala.be/?p=51