Re: [News] Brazil Buys Plenty of Debian GNU/Linux PCs for 9,000 Schools!

____/ Mark Kent on Friday 02 November 2007 22:10 : \____

http://www.techforce.com.br/index.php/news/linux_blog/mec_buying_90000_debian_computers

>> 65,000 schools in Russia, another nations that goes entirely to Linux,
>> Kerala, and several more. Japan appears to be on its way to Linux at schools
>> also.
>>

> Ssssshhhh - don't tell - someone might wake up Ashley Highfield!
> Remember, in the whole of the UK, according to Ashley, there are only
> about 500 linux users!  (This is the "director of future media" or
> something?  Wow!)

Ashley has put his job in jeopardy when he spewed out that lie.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Yes, I know, but does it run Linux?"
Tasks: 107 total,   1 running, 106 sleeping,   0 stopped,   0 zombie