Re: Want to try again, in English, Roy? (Was Re: Sandisk sues for patent infringement ..)

In article <2164691.FHR9DgS3MJ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
> Eh, 'harlowmonkey'? Nymshift much? You do for a fact. I bet your real
> name is /not/ Tim Smith (not even Tim Hadron FunkenGary). You're
> probably some PR puppet for someone, or work for a Microsoft partner,
> if not participate or lead a startup which is a Microsoft suckpuppet
> that relies on obedience in the shilcosystem of Gorillaman Ballmer
> and Bribemachine Pearlygates.
>
> As Slated.org puts it, "you can run, but you can't hide." You're here
> to troll for your own selfish motives. You're a troll and you don't
> belong here.
>
> And stop stalking me in Digg. You'll end up insane like Gary, who has
> apparently got some obssession with changing sexes.

Yeah, Roy.  It's all a vast PR scheme, but the scope is much bigger than
you can imagine.  Consider that I've posted to usenet as "Tim Smith" for
at least *23* *years* (maybe longer, but Google doesn't have anything
before that).  You realize what that means?  It means we started our
conspiracy against you before you were even born.  Way back in the early
'80s, we sat down, and created "Tim Smith", and then spent almost a
quarter century building deep cover, but you saw through that.  Drat.
The Master will be displeased.