Re: [News] A Year of Vista Leads to Other platforms, Microsoft in Denial?

> Microsoft decides Vista is flawless
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | Microsoft may have released a beta of Vista's Service Pack 1 - but according
> | to the company's official support site, the operating system is absolutely
> | flawless.
> |
> | When Word crashed on a disgruntled PC Pro reader, he dutifully agreed to fill
> | in the online form to report the crash.
> `----
>
> http://www.pcpro.co.uk/news/134292/microsoft-decides-vista-is-flawless.html

I like the "This problem" drop-down list-box:

   Always Happens
   Sometimes Happens
   Happened Once

I can see it now:

   Always Happens    =  user configuration error, shit-can the report
   Sometimes Happens =  we'll never reproduce it, shit-can the report
   Happened Once     =  user error, and it only Happened Once, shit-can
                        the report