Re: [News] [Rival] Roy Schestowitz the liar

____/ Doug Mentohl on Thursday 01 November 2007 14:46 : \____

> Keith Windsor wrote:
>
>> Bullshit Roy Schestowitz. Your headline "Microsoft in the Midst of Lawsuit
>> over Racist E-mails" falsely leads people to believe that Microsoft is the
>> one sending the racist emails  ..
>
> No really the text is quite clear in stating that MS is in the middle of
> a lawsuit.

Yup. In the midst.

Ballmer, around October 8th (just before I took a vacation): "Google reads your
mail and we don't."

Well, well, well, Mr. Ballmer. Didn't Yahoo also comply with the Chinese
authorities before they jailed some innocent blogger? Didn't Yahoo get sued
for giving away confidential information in this case? Hasn't China been
accused of torturing/killing/hospitalising bloggers who express themselves
decently? Will provide references if needed.

Over a year ago, a judge slammed Microsoft and Yahoo for such things. He even
came close to having Godwin Laws invoke when he compared their actions to IBM
working with the Nazis. Google /refused/ to leak data when the DoJ ordered it.
AOL was among those that gave it away.

Modern man is the missing link between Neanderthals and the civilised man
Cpu(s): 28.4%us,  4.7%sy,  1.0%ni, 62.0%id,  3.5%wa,  0.3%hi,  0.1%si,  0.0%st