[News] [Rival] Criminal CEO Studies 'Problems' of the Rich

  • Subject: [News] [Rival] Criminal CEO Studies 'Problems' of the Rich
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2007 12:34:46 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Gates Studies the Rich

| Cynics might ask why studying rich people counts as charity. Michael Deich,
| deputy director of public policy for the Gates Foundation, says the answer is
| that the study aims to boost charitable giving by offering a better
| understanding of the wealthy.
`----

http://blogs.wsj.com/wealth/2007/10/31/gates-studies-the-rich/?mod=yahoo_hs

How about that tax evasion scam this man is running, not to mention the past
crimes he had escaped with bail money? As usual, the WSJ, which probably has
some financial links with Gates or Microsoft, praises the bugger.

Related:

Gates Deposition Audio and Video

,----[ Quote ]
| Here is our local copy of the depositions of Bill Gates in the
| Microsoft anti-trust suit. We did our best to convert the
| original Windows Media files into an Open format, ogg. Your
| webmaster is responsible for the video transcoding, the
| audio-only files are contributed by a Groklaw member that
| requested to stay anonymous.
`----

http://www.groklaw.net/staticpages/index.php?page=GatesDepo

Gates deposition videos

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://wincent.com/a/about/wincent/weblog/archives/2007/02/gates_depositio.php

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://www.iowaconsumercase.org/011607/2000/PX02991.pdf

http://youtube.com/watch?v=o1bMZ2pt7M0

Warren Buffett Donation to Bill Gates' Foundation Means Millions for Abortion

http://www.lifenews.com/nat2369.html

AIDS vaccine test halted after shots fail

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20909432/

Gates Foundation Revokes Pledge to Review Portfolio

,----[ Quote ]
| ...the Gates Foundation took down their public statement on this
| and replaced it with a significantly altered version which seems to
| say that investing responsibly would just be too complex for them
| and that they need to focus on their core mission: 'There are
| dozens of factors that could be considered, almost all of which
| are outside the foundation's areas of expertise. The issues
| involved are quite complex...
`----

http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=07/01/12/1756212&from=rss

Dark cloud over good works of Gates Found

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-na-gatesx07jan07,0,6827615.story?coll=la-home-headlines

Gates sold 100,000 Univision shares-SEC filing

,----[ Quote ]
| The foundation said it sold its remaining stake in Univision,
| which is in the process of being acquired by private investors,
| for an average of $35.34 per share in open market transactions.
`----

http://yahoo.reuters.com/news/articlehybrid.aspx?storyID=urn:newsmlreuters.com:20070105:MTFH49951_2007-01-05_22-11-13_N05298823&type=comktNews&rpc=44
http://tinyurl.com/yll88p

Bill Gates lends cash to buy newspapers