Re: [News] Server Goes Off the Desktop, Prices to Fall

____/ Linonut on Tuesday 20 November 2007 12:47 : \____

http://www.news.com/Software-licensing-costs-predicted-to-fall/2100-1011_3-6219263.html?part=rss&tag=2547-1_3-0-20&subj=news

http://www.news.com/8301-10784_3-9820038-7.html?part=rss&tag=feed&subj=NewsBlog

> Sooooo!  How much software do youuuu want to buy?

I never bought software.
http://schestowitz.com/Weblog/archives/2006/01/15/lifetime-without-software/

Roy S. Schestowitz     | GPL - Global Programmer's Law
Swap:  1510068k total,   397316k used,  1112752k free,    66868k cached