[News] ClearSpeed Supports Linux with Cutting-edge Software

  • Subject: [News] ClearSpeed Supports Linux with Cutting-edge Software
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 12:06:33 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
GPGPUs and FPGAs are now fully implanted in our brains

,----[ Quote ]
| ClearSpeed also continues to work on its core software package, which is
| meant to ease the porting process for customers and partners. It has released
| a beta of Version 3.0 that includes support for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5
| 64-bit and Suse Linux Enterprise Server 10 64-bit. In addition, customers
| will find support for a wider range of BLAS and LAPACK functions, new library
| functions and a preview of an Eclipse IDE.
`----

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/11/20/accelerators_fpga_gpu_sc07/

UNIX/Linux is also ahead where virtualisation is concerned.

VMware helps users make the most of their PCs

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://starbulletin.com/2007/11/19/business/technology.html