[News] Fedora Gains Stability and Reliability Just Before Final Release, Gets Media Coverage

  • Subject: [News] Fedora Gains Stability and Reliability Just Before Final Release, Gets Media Coverage
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 22:55:49 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Fedora 8: What did they DO?!

,----[ Quote ]
| A solid release from Fedora, for once.
`----

http://distrogue.blogspot.com/2007/11/fedora-8-what-did-they-do.html

The Fedora OS: Free, Stable and Customizable

,----[ Quote ]
| A stable, robust operating system fit for use on millions of business
| computers worldwide.
`----

http://www.cio.com/article/156020/The_Fedora_OS_Free_Stable_and_Customizable

Related and recent:

Fedora 8 Everything Spin Released!

,----[ Quote ]
| The Fedora Unity Project is proud to announce the release of a new Everything
| Spin based on Fedora 8.
|
| The Fedora Unity Project is proud to announce the release of new spin, the
| Everything Spin. Included in this spin are all the packages available at the
| time Fedora 8 was released.
`----

http://fedoraunity.org/news-archives/fedora-8-everything-spin-released

Fedora 8 Test Drive