Re: If msft were to cease operations today...

____/ [H]omer on Sunday 18 November 2007 08:02 : \____

>> *plonk* it.
>
> I hate to point out the obvious, but every time you post these plonk
> notices, you make the Troll visible, and bump your trollfeed count.

You're right. I'll do it silently from now on. Sometimes when a person
nymshifts though it helps if others notify.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "I regularly SSH to God's brain and reboot"
Mem:    515500k total,   445004k used,    70496k free,     3768k buffers