Re: Roy's new technique for burying his head in the sand.

Some astrosurfer, pretending to be Sinister Midget wrote:
> On Nov 16, 7:12 am, ml2mst <ml2...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Astrosurfer ali.babba.si...@xxxxxxxxx (Gary Stwewart) wrote:
>>

>> Google is your friend!
>
> Yes it is. Here for example Google will preserve forever how you like
> to brag about your gay lover fucking your brains out. Obviously you
> are the "receiver" and he is "delivering the goods" to you from
> behind.
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/9d8024a298dee592

Great, maybe a possible future lover will find me that way :-)

> --- "At least Gerard fucked my brains out. Which you silly sissies
> can't accomplish"

Yup and with "you silly sissies" I mean those loosers that have nothing
better to do than attack people in usenet groups. In case of waisting
your time attacking people, go out and get a girlfriend or so.

>> C) You are obsessed with Roy Schestowitz. Looks as if you have a crush
>> on him, but unfortunately for you the man is a Phd and thus rejected a
>> no brainer like you.
>
> Obviously it is you that is obsessed with Roy Schestowitz. Here you
> added him to your silly little Hackwerk poster. You must be very
> obsessed and possibly in love with him to do that. Posting that Roy
> Schestowitz is an idiot is not being obsessed. But when some moron
> like you goes to the trouble of making a poster to honor Roy.... that
> my gay little friend is an obsession.

You are totally pulling this crap out of your butt.

First of all, the Hackwerk poster, is a poster showing people who
actually contributed something usefully tho the hacker scene and indeed
Roy Schestowitz is one of them.

You claim that I feel sexual attracted to Roy, because he's on the
Hackwerk poster, so in your moronic point of view I'm sexual attracted
to all persons on the poster. Now what about Abbynrml and Carming K.
OOOPS...

What a contradiction!

> "Meet my heroes" - So to you Roy Schestowitz is a hero but it is
> someone else and not you who is obsessed with him. Go get some mental
> help.

All those exposed on the Hackwerk poster are my heroes and yes Roy
Schestowitz is one of them. I'm not obsessed with any of them , but some
way or the other they've inspired me. BTW Hackwerk is the title of my
(Dutch) biography. I will publish it soon on my website in PDF and ODF
format on my website, under the Free Documentation License.

Once more, you don't have a clue who I am and your fantasies between Roy
 Schestowitz and me are yours and only yours.

You are homophobic and frequently blab about your (imaginary)
girlfriend, because you want to prove so badly you are a heterosexual.

FYI: 100% of my friends are heterosexual, most of them are married and
have a couple of kids. You are Dutch as well as I am, so you should be
aware of the fact, that it's absolutely no issue in our little country
of Windmills and wooden shoes.

Just watch the news, so called homophobiacs are frequently caught on
public toilets, having sex with male prostitutes.

In contrast to you, I'm having a lot of fun. Going out with my
(heterosexuall) friends, playing around with Free software and sucking
dicks are some of them.

I seriously hope, you will find a way to enjoy yourself as well soon, in
stead of pissing people of in Usenet groups...

--
|_|0|_| Marti T. van Lin
|_|_|0| http://ml2mst.googlepages.com