Re: TROLLS ARE UP...

Verily I say unto thee, that Mike spake thusly:
> On Thu, 15 Nov 2007 03:11:28 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

>> A year or two ago, Ballmer expressed his fear of Linux by saying
>> that Linux is a competition that is not a company. He didn't know
>> how to defeat it.
>
> This is really a very sad commentary when you consider that it's
> coming from the top exec at one of the largest corporations in the
> country. Never even considered the notion of doing a better job of
> serving the consumer than the competition, no that's a completely
> foreign concept to these monopoly-centric morons at msft.  One needs
> to examine a very basic question here: why does a corporation exist?
> The answer should be: to maximize benefit for the society which it
> serves.

Unfortunately that is precisely the opposite of why a corporation exists:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=tInGmeFKplo

Corporations exist to destroy. The pinnacle of a corporation's
achievement is total domination of its market sector, and the complete
annihilation of all competition. Indeed, corporations are legally bound
to make every effort to do so, in order to best serve the interests of
its stakeholders.

This is why goons like Ballmer keep making references to "fscking
killing" and "death spirals". Economic subsistence is not enough;
corporations must expand, exploit, dominate and destroy; whilst those
who worship greed cheer from the sidelines. It is one of the purest
forms of evil in humanity. Those who embrace this evil do so with no
compunction nor remorse, in fact they do so gleefully and with pride.
IMHO such people are little more than animals - worse, in fact, since
animals are generally not motivated by malice. They are monsters.

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| "[Microsoft] are willing to lose money for years and years just to
|  make sure that you don't make any money, either." - Bob Cringely.
|  - http://blog.businessofsoftware.org/2007/07/cringely-the-un.html
`----

Fedora release 7 (Moonshine) on sky, running kernel 2.6.22.9-91.fc7
 14:23:06 up 4 days, 11:16,  2 users,  load average: 0.56, 0.55, 0.62