University of Manchester Letter for application to the PHD Program. (Roy Schestowitz's College)

  • Subject: University of Manchester Letter for application to the PHD Program. (Roy Schestowitz's College)
  • From: ali.babba.singh@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 15:03:53 -0800 (PST)
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Dear University of Manchester Admissions Department,

I am considering applying to your PHD program because I have been told
that it is one of the easiest in the Kingdom to complete successfully.
Since I am interested in remaining safely hidden behind the walls of
academia, I would like to apply to your school.

I see you have a student who calls himself Roy Schestowitz.
Schestowitz is a legend in his own mind in comp.os.linux.advocacy.
He spends 24 hours/day and 7 days a week posting to
comp.os.linux.advocacy and digg along with several other sites that he
maintains.
While I do not know Roy personally, I admire him.

He is like the ultimate Amway person.
He sticks like glue to his computer and does not let something minor
like studies get in the way.
I want to be just like Roy because if he can spend all this time
posting messages to blogs, your PHD program must be very easy to
complete.

Please consider me for your program.

Ali Babba Singh

CC: Sent to Admissions department of University of Manchester.