Re: Miro Reaches 1.0 Release Milestone; Linux-based 'Exchange Killer' Improved

____/ Darth Chaos on Thursday 15 November 2007 17:58 : \____

> On Nov 13, 10:56 pm, Roy Schestowitz <newsgro...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>
>> Miro 1.0 is Here
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | I am incredibly excited to announce the launch of Miro 1.0.
>> |
>> | With this launch, we are ready to build a movement for truly open video.
>> | We're on a mission, we have a world-class product, we have an amazing
>> | community, and more and more open channels are being published every day.
>> | It's the right time.
>> `----
>>
>> http://www.getmiro.com/blog/2007/11/miro-10-is-here/
>
> I managed to see this mentioned the other evening on Attack Of The
> Show on G4. It's one of my favorite apps.

I never tried it myself, but it looks like 'Firefox quality'. It even received
a big donation from Mozilla...

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Signature pending approval"
Tasks: 117 total,   1 running, 116 sleeping,   0 stopped,   0 zombie