Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft's Hypocritical Snitch Gives Google a Hard Time

____/ [H]omer on Thursday 15 November 2007 06:40 : \____

> Verily I say unto thee, that Linonut spake thusly:
>
>> higher-quality patents.
>
> Now *there* an oxymoron if there ever was one.

Whose quality? Quality in /whose/ eyes? To the patent holder, the poorer, the
better. Search YouTube for 'patent troll' and watch the digitised classic
patent trolls. Big barriers are best to /monopolise/. Watch it.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "All your archives are (sic) belong to Google"