Re: [Roy Schestowitz Lies know no bounds] [Rival] Memory Pig (Windows Vista) Has More Memory Issues (was: [News] [Rival] Memory Pig (Windows Vista) Has More Memory Issues)

____/ Erik Funkenbusch on Thursday 15 November 2007 00:04 : \____

http://pineleashed.wordpress.com/2007/11/13/whoever-is-at-fault-fix-it-where-is-my-ram/

> Once again Roy, your dishonest headlines show how easy it is for you to lie
> without conscience.
>
> Here's a quote from the article:
>
> "There are a few forums that discuss the problem but neither Apple nor
> Microsoft is coming out to say what the problem is. It appears to be an
> Apple problem with the Mac Pro because those with PC’s can see over 3GB of
> RAM. Could it be because the RAM is held on 2 separate trays? Or is it a
> problem with Bootcamp? I haven’t seen reports of other Apple computer lines
> having this problem. So what’s going on Apple? Where is the fix or are you
> unwilling to identify this as an actual problem? Someone needs to step it
> up."
>
> The problem is with Apple, not Vista, but you choose to lie in your
> headline and claim that Vista has a "memory problem" because of a flaw in
> Apple's product.  It even said other models of apples don't have the
> problem.
>
> Instead, you chose to lie and claim it's a Vista problem.  Why can't you
> stop lying Roy?

Modifying headlines for slander again? See related articles in the OP. Also,
your words above are akin to saying that Vista is great and hardware makers
are losers for not making drivers for it (see the recent Pirillo video, which
was satirical). Vista does not interact with other software _for whatever
reason_. It doesn't matter whose fault it is. If you use Vista, you have
problems. Period.

I'm not replying to any more messages from you, not even if you provoke by
using smears.

Reading some troll posts and comments (not just in COLA), there's some new FUD
going around saying that I am being paid to promote Free software. What on
earth...?  Who is paying you f***ers to spread these lies? I see Gary Stewart
and Timmy among those who spread these lies in some Web sites.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    /earth: file system full
Cpu(s): 26.4%us,  4.3%sy,  1.0%ni, 63.8%id,  4.1%wa,  0.3%hi,  0.2%si,  0.0%st