Re: Why Won't Roy Schestowitz Combine his posts into a Journal?

On Nov 13, 10:25 pm, Roy Schestowitz <newsgro...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> ____/ Linonut on Wednesday 14 November 2007 02:44 : \____
>
> > After takin' a swig o' grog, flatf...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx belched out this bit o'
> > wisdom:
>
> >> The people on digg.com have Schestowitz figured out.
> >> The people on Netscape have Schestowitz figured out.
> >> The people on various blogs have Schestowitz figured out.
>
> >> Why is COLA so slow?
>
> > I don't go to those other places.  I go by what I see here.  It's that
> > simple.
>
> > In any case, I suspect that those other places are even more filled with
> > astro-turfers, Munkchins, trolls, and other agenda-pushers who just
> > don't like whatever Roy says.
>
> Flatfish (Gary Stewart) has been extremely busy in Digg.com recently. He has
> already had at least 4 accounts terminated after I complained, but he keeps
> creating new accounts (maybe using zombies/proxies to avoid IP deny lists). He
> uses his accounts to abuse, but Digg added a quick "report abuse" feature some
> days ago. Timmy is there as well and at least two more people/nyms. Digg is
> aware of the issue. The shills enter (invade) other Web sites and bring the
> vile behaviour along with them to a moderated site. Bad idea... we'll see how
> it goes (and how long it carries on for).

PROVE IT....
Caps intentional....

You speak volumes of words, yet you fail to substantiate your claims.

I post under flatfish.
Very simple Roy.

I've been there for months.
I know you have reported me because digg has contacted me and guess
what?
I do nothing wrong.
However, the volumes of complaints about you for using robots to post
are starting to take effect.

You're a liar....
No?

Prove your statements, you can start by proving flatfish is Gary
Stewart....
Go ahead.
Prove it.

If you can't, and you can't, NOTHING you say can be trusted because
you are a liar.