[News] [Rival] Microsoft Insanely Afraid of Google

  • Subject: [News] [Rival] Microsoft Insanely Afraid of Google
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 22:27:32 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Microsoft not letting the door hit former employees on their way to Google

,----[ Quote ]
| Stuart Scott, Microsoft's former CIO, is not the only Microsoft employee
| unceremoniously being shown the door. Some staffers who are putting in their
| notice are being escorted off campus immediately. Why? Because they've put in
| their notice to join Google.
`----

http://valleywag.com/tech/exits/microsoft-not-letting-the-door-hit-former-employees-on-their-way-to-google-320493.php

Something of this kind was posted yesterday. They don't want their brainwashed
employees to get 'infected'.

Related:

Google Goes Globe-Trotting

,----[ Quoet ]
| "Google is so different that it was almost impossible to reprogram them into
| this culture," says CEO Eric Schmidt.
`----

http://www.newsweek.com/id/67919

at least no chairs were thrown…

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://selberg.org/2007/11/06/at-least-no-chairs-were-thrown/

,----[ Quote ]
| Microsoft has warned Google to steer clear of corporate search,
| declaring that the market is "our house"....
|
| "Those people are not going to be allowed to take food off our plate,
| because that is what they are intending to do."
`----

http://www.vnunet.com/vnunet/news/2160431/microsoft-warns-google-business

Maybe it's just a language culture in the board...

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://battellemedia.com/archives/001835.php