Re: [Roy Schestowitz cannot stop lying] [Rival] Another Major Site Runs Windows, Serves All Visitors with Malware After PWNAGE

____/ ed on Sunday 11 November 2007 20:02 : \____

Netcraft Toolbar clearly says "Akamai"

http://ads.indiatimes.com/ads.dll/indiatimes.com
http://ads.indiatimes.com/ads.dll/.indiatimes.com
http://ads.indiatimes.com/ads.dll/
http://ads.indiatimes.com/ads.dll/.com

Bottom text:

"This site is best viewed with Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher; Firefox 2.0 or
higher at a minimum screen resolution of 1024x768"

I don't know why I even bother with Erik idiocy, who also escaped the main
issue, which is what the site does to Windows users. Or rather -- how unsafe
Windows has always been when it comes to /viewing/ pages (rendering).

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Previous signature has been conceded
Cpu(s): 26.0%us,  4.3%sy,  1.0%ni, 64.3%id,  4.1%wa,  0.2%hi,  0.1%si,  0.0%st