Re: Foul Play at Microsoft's Sister (Departement of Justice))

On 11 Nov, 20:20, Erik Funkenbusch <e...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> On Sun, 11 Nov 2007 12:02:20 -0800, Doug Mentohl wrote:

>> Is that supposed to bother me, someone who calls himself MENTOHL ... :)

> So you admit that this is a pseudonym then.

I don't admit anything, you already know my 'real' name .. |:)

But why do you want to know, is it so as you can dig up dirt on be. Oh
I forgot to tell anyone reading this, Funkenbush is the worst trash on
Usenet who will dig any amount of dirt up on you, if you contradict
him, so be very wary of contacting him or giving personal
information ...