Re: [News] 'Father of UNIX' Goes Open Source, Grid OS Revealed

____/ Matt on Sunday 11 November 2007 12:59 : \____

http://www.kirps.com/web/main/_blog/all/mit-releases-the-sources-of-multics-the-father-of-unix.shtml

> Not clear why you didn't mention 'MULTICS' in the subject line of your post.

I never heard about MULTICS before, so I was (perhaps wrongly) assuming that
saying "the father of UNIX"--as in the headline of the cited blog item--would
be OK.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Gas, brake, honk! Honk, honk, punch! Gas, gas!
Swap:  1510068k total,   510128k used,   999940k free,    69208k cached