[News] [Rival] MySpace Pages Hunt for Windows Zombies

  • Subject: [News] [Rival] MySpace Pages Hunt for Windows Zombies
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 08:41:24 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Malware Planted on MySpace Once Again

,----[ Quote ]
| Specifically, visitors to these MySpace pages are directed to co8vd.cn/s.
| This appears to be a Chinese malware site. If the visitors accept the code
| installation, the site installs malicious software.
`----

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nf/20071109/tc_nf/56630

Alicia Keys hit by MySpace Trojan hack

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/11/09/myspace_trojan_hack/

Vista has already had flaws that can compromise the whole system by merely
visiting a Web page (idle). The 'fix' was no good either (see below).

Related:

,----[ Quoet ]

`----

http://software.silicon.com/security/0,39024655,39166678,00.htm