Re: REAL COLA STATS: Saturday the 10th of November, 2007.

____/ cc on Sunday 11 November 2007 04:35 : \____

> On Nov 10, 7:21 pm, Roy Schestowitz <newsgro...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>> ____/ cc on Saturday 10 November 2007 16:38 : \____
>>

>> > Toplist of Dumbest Posters
>>
>> > 1.   Gregory Shearman - Troll
>> > 2.   [H]omer - Microsoft Apologist
>> > 3.   Mark Kent - Vile Racist, Troll, Microsoft Apologist
>> > 4.   Roy Culley [nyms] - Imbecile
>> > 5.   High Plains Thumper [nyms] - Rampant Moron
>> > 6.   Roy Schestowitz - Addicted to Posting
>> > 7.   Petey Kohlmann - Hater
>> > 8.   dapunka - Big, Fat, and Stupid
>> > 9.   Bob Hauck - Gymnastics Teacher
>> > 10. Rick - In Love with Petey Kohlmann
>>
>> > Note #1: All stats are generated completely inside my brain.
>> > Note #2: Dumbness is measured as (propensity to spew bullshit *
>> > denials + lies - moments of clarity)/pi
>> > Note #3: This list should be taken as fact, and any denial as such
>> > will almost certainly warrant inclusion on the list.
>>
>> Dedication is not an addiction.  By your definition/observation, caring for
>> one's own kids is some kind of a sick obsessive compulsion. Not that I
>> compare software to kids, but I'm still too young to have a family.
>>

> How do you come to the conclusion that I think caring for kids is a
> sick compulsion?

You called my posting an addiction. Your question makes up stuff which I never
said, so it doesn't parse or make any sense.

Roy S. Schestowitz     | GPL - Global Programmer's Law
 05:05:02 up 11 days,  9:16,  3 users,  load average: 1.11, 1.85, 1.74