Re: SCO makes bogus IP claims .. again ...

____/ bmillerjacobson@xxxxxxxxx on Sunday 11 November 2007 00:27 : \____

> On Nov 10, 9:22 am, Roy Schestowitz <newsgro...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>> ____/ Ramon F Herrera on Saturday 10 November 2007 14:18 : \____

>> > [Darl McBribe:]
>>
>> > They sold 20 systems last quarter, and this quarter almost 25.
>>
>> I thought they had a mobile devices strategy. Ouch. Just 20 lousy
>> cellphones? That won't cover the lawyers' fees.
>>
>> --
>>                 ~~ Best of wishes
>>
>> Roy S. Schestowitz      | if ("if"=inv("fi"))
>> print("foo/bar")http://Schestowitz.com |    RHAT Linux     |     PGP-Key:
>> 0x74572E8E
>>  14:20:04 up 10 days, 18:31,  3 users,  load average: 2.51, 1.89, 1.69
>>      http://iuron.com- Open Source knowledge engine project
>
> I believe the Steve Savitvky filk song " High Barratry" says it best:
>
> http://thestarport.com/Steve_Savitzky/Songs/barratry.html
>

> Hard to believe they are back to there same old tricks, isn't it?
> I thought they went bankrupt?
> How can they have not learned from how it went last time?
>
> Kind of makes you question our species as a whole, doesn't it?

Interesting. Never seen it before.

Audio: http://thestarport.com/Steve_Savitzky/Songs/barratry.ogg

"Of a company called S-C-O, the tale I'll briefly tell
With G-P-L, our software all is free
Who turned their hands to barratry when software wouldn't sell
Sailing through the legal straits of High Barratry..."

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Reversi for Linux/Win32: http://othellomaster.com
Cpu(s): 26.4%us,  4.3%sy,  1.0%ni, 63.8%id,  4.1%wa,  0.2%hi,  0.1%si,  0.0%st