Re: CORRECTION: A Million PSPs Sold in Small Nation

On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 15:34:42 -0800, Jim Richardson
<warlock@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 10:42:22 +0000,
> Mark Kent <mark.kent@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> Actually, he does troll, and confirmed this himself on one occasion.
>> Kier has an agenda.
>>

>perhaps you have a link where Kier "confirmed this himself"?

I fail to understand why Kier puts up with those bozos constantly
ragging on him.
It's obvious he is just a bastard stepchild in the Linux fold because
he speaks his mind, doesn't run from good discussion and isn't afraid
to have a different opionon than the other drones who all seem to atta
boy each other.