Re: (for your enjoyment) Fortune Flatfish

Ben Miller-Jacobson <bmillerjacobson@xxxxxxxxx> did eloquently scribble:
> You might want to try scam baiting. In case you haven't heard of it, it
> where you respond to email scams and keep them busy for months, wasting
> the scammer's time and money and getting them do ridiculous, like send
> you a picture of them holding a sign with an immature, trollish message
> on it. The more elaborate, the better.

> Google it.

> If it looks interesting, why not give it a try? You might like it, and
> if you end up liking it, you might troll here less.

The best one I saw was the one that got the scammer sending the bloke
woodcarvings of such things as commodore 64s.
|   spike1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx   |                                                 |
|            in            |  suck is probably the day they start making     |
|     Computer science     |  vacuum cleaners" - Ernst Jan Plugge            |