Re: CORRECTION: A Million PSPs Sold in Small Nation

____/ Mark Kent on Thursday 29 November 2007 07:28 : \____

>> ____/ cc on Thursday 29 November 2007 01:12 : \____

>>> It is not likely, and it hasn't happened. The PS2 could run Linux too,
>>> and that didn't happen, and it was a much better seller. XBox360 is
>>> killing the PS3 right now, but they aren't going to be Windows
>>> machines either. They're used exclusively for game consoles.
>>
>> It's the Nintendo Wii that appears to be taking a comfortable lead. You're
>> incorrect.
>>

> Indeed, and PS3       is selling very well too since the last price cut.
> Speaking to friends, it appears to be the christmas console of choice.
> All the figures I've seen show Xbox360 in big trouble.

Unless you listen to WinTrolls (spin).

Microsoft loves competition.
"Linux is a cancer that attaches itself in an intellectual property sense to
everything it touches."
                --Steve Ballmer, Microsoft CEO
 08:05:01 up 29 days, 12:03,  3 users,  load average: 1.46, 1.11, 1.03