Re: Roy Schestowitz proves he's a sad, lonely loser. THE FACTS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES.

On Wed, 28 Nov 2007 21:14:41 +0100, Peter Kränkwonov<pkoff@xxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>flatfish <flatfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>
>> On Wed, 28 Nov 2007 18:50:58 +0000, Kier <vallon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>

>>>Then why did you quote your own post, unecessarily? Are you too dim to
>>>know what you're doing?
>>
>> It was 2 different threads.
>> Live with it.
>>

>>>Only the first line or two. That was quite enough.
>>
>> That's all it takes baby to get you hooked!

>>>Who said I read it? It's not spam anyway, and you saying it day and night
>>>will never make it so. Maybe you should crawl back into the hole you
>>>crawled out of, since you're making so little contribution to Linux
>>>advocacy.
>>
>> Why not read digg and see what THAT community thinks of Roy and his
>> spam?
>>
>> Here, I'll even get you started!
>>
>> http://digg.com/apple/Massive_Data_Loss_Bug_in_Leopard?t=10359262#c10363827
>>
>> Roy Schestowitz is at -100 on that one.
>
>But Roy Schestowitz is surely a pen name? No man can hurt his own future
>so much by posting so much rubbish and garbage? How much does one get
>paid for this job I wonder. It must be nice and easy money for him.

Believe it or not, Roy Schestowitz is actually his real name!
It has to be easy money for him. Why else would he do it?
But then again....maybe I'm wrong.

> [...]
>>
>> " You should see him in comp.os.linux.advocacy!! Spamming the entire
>> group with 1000s of posts each month.
>> He's turned that group into a virtual wasteland of messages with
>> little or no replies. He's also been asked, many times, to group his
>> messages into a digest, maybe even with html hot links, but he refuses
>> because his goal is to pollute the search engines with his name.
>> I have him filtered in comp.os.linux.advocacy, like most people in the
>> group do."
>
>Where is he getting his information from? Does Novell give it too him? I
>am surprised - maybe he takes it from the one post from the other
>sensible poster which has hundreds of article about Linux advocacy.
>

>> Is at +23.
>>
>> Another one which says:
>>
>> "According to his Google profile, he has *forty thousand* (!) posts to
>> COLA alone. Add to that 11,000+ to Digg, and who knows where else. For
>> all we know "he" has a Slashdot account with another five thousand.
>> "He" runs what, like five or six high-volume "boycottX.com" attack
>> blogs?
>> Does anyone still believe that this "guy" is just a kid getting a
>> masters' degree or whatever he claims he does for a living? Please.
>> Schez smells like paid astroturfers, shills and trolls."
>>
>> Is at +20
>>
>> Another one which says:
>>
>> "@HonoredMule: The erratic behavior you see is caused by multiple
>> people posting under the same identity. It's easy enough to see."
>>
>> Is at +6
>>
>> And another one that says:
>>
>> " I have noticed that the quality of "his" comments, and also "his"
>> general attitude tends to shift erratically. 3-4 months ago, he earned
>> a blocking by me. About 2 months ago, I unblocked him, and then later
>> thought highly enough of his posts to add him as a friend, but the
>> content he submitted was on a short-term high that quickly degenerated
>> back into novell hate-spam and random linux-related crap. Lately, his
>> comments have also degenerated back to block-worthiness loaded with "I
>> can talk about linux stuff too, and I give this article a B+" junk. I
>> didn't know he was so active in other communities too, but he sure as
>> hell doesn't have time for this if he's actually a student, at least
>> unless we're the test subjects for his thesis"
>>
>> Is also at +6
>>
>> Now to put this into perspective, this is a LINUX GROUP ON DIGG!
>> It attracts LINUX SUPPORTERS so it will tend to be skewed in that
>> direction.
>>
>> So how come THEY, the REAL Linux supporters, have Roy Schestowitz all
>> figured out and comp.os.linux.advocacy is way behind the curve.
>
>I only saw this group when someone cross posted to linux.misc. I don't
>think I will be staying - already I have been insulted and misquoted by
>some man called High Plains I think. Strange place but somehow it is fun
>like watching One Flew Over The Cuckooes Nest.

Yea!
And Roy Schestowitz is Doctor Scanlon...The "famous" Doctor Scanlon.

Comp.os.linux.advocacy is a place where you come to be entertained.

Sit down, read the lunacy and laugh.

The best part is you can thank the mighty Lord, or some one celled
amoeba, depending upon your views on creation/evolution, that you are
not one bit like these loonies.

COLA is pure entertainment, and good entertainment at that!