Re: Linux / game related consulting work

____/ Thad's Girlfriend on Wednesday 28 November 2007 12:51 : \____

>   From:   Thad's Girlfriend <tg@xxxxxxxxxx>
                               ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

TG Reaper? That thing is still around?

>   Newsgroups:   comp.os.linux.advocacy
>   Subject:   Re: Linux / game related consulting work
>   Date:   Wed, 28 Nov 2007 07:51:21 -0500
> * thad05@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ruined the surprise:
>
>> Heh.  My girlfriend is a bigger geek and louder linux advocate than
>> me, so I've never had any resistance when comes to buying the tech
>> toys.  I've already ordered her an OLPC/XO laptop for xmas.  I
>> feel safe mentioning it here because she wouldn't be caught dead
>> swimming in the troll infested sewer that is COLA (she is majorly
>> put off by trolling and flame wars).
>
> Oh, Thad, what about that Vista PC I was pining for??????
>
> <grin>

.oʍʇ sɐ buıɥʇ ɥɔns ou s,ǝɹǝɥʇ 'ɹǝpuǝq 'ʎɹɹoʍ ʇ,uop :ʎɹɟ
.oʍʇ ɐ ʍɐs ı ʇɥbnoɥʇ ı puɐ ...ǝɹǝɥʍʎɹǝʌǝ soɹǝz puɐ sǝuo .ɯɐǝɹp 1nɟʍɐ uɐ
ʇɐɥʍ 'ɥɥɥɐ :ɹǝpuǝq