Re: [News] Book to Be Written About ODF (and Microsoft's Frauds)

On Mon, 26 Nov 2007 08:49:37 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> ODF vs. OOXML: War of the Words (an eBook in Process)
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
>| There is little question, I think, that regardless of where and how this saga
>| ends, it will be studied in business schools and by economists for decades to
>| come.  What they will conclude will depend in part upon the materials we
>| leave behind for them to work with.  That's one of the reasons I'm launching
>| this effort now, as a publicly posted  eBook in progress, rather than waiting
>| until some indefinite point in the future to reconnect with the players in
>| this drama to mine their recollections of what they were thinking and doing
>| at the time, by then colored by the passage of time and the influence of
>| later events.
> `----
>
> http://www.consortiuminfo.org/standardsblog/article.php?story=20071125145159900

Oh, please.  This is going to be little more than an autobiography.

Andy Updegrove is the primary lawyer for OASIS, who promotes ODF. Is there
any doubt that this "book" will be anything more the existing FUD he and
others with a financial stake in ODF have been spreading for years.