Re: What If Gmail Had Been Designed by Microsoft?

____/ nessuno@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on Sunday 25 November 2007 16:30 : \____

> <Quote>
> Today I want to ponder the question: what if Microsoft, not Google,
> had created Gmail? What would be the differences in that web mail
> client for users today? What if we apply some of the same design rules
> that brought us Hotmail, for instance?
> </Quote>
>
> http://blogoscoped.com/archive/2007-11-20-n35.html

*LOL* I like the nail polish ugliness. This has just hit the Dot.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Play Othello: http://othellomaster.com
 23:05:01 up 26 days,  3:03,  5 users,  load average: 2.19, 2.15, 2.05