Re: Microsoft struggling to convince about Vista

Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> ____/ Linonut on Friday 23 November 2007 18:16 : \____
>
>> * amicus_curious fired off this tart reply:
>>
>>> Ask yourself the honest question in regard to your own achievements.  Have
>>> you ever done anything that made the slightest change in the way that the
>>> world behaves?  I have ...
>>
>> What have /you/ done?
>>
>>> and Bill Gates certainly has and even Linus Torvalds
>>> has,  But has [H]omer the Loon?  I doubt it.  And if I am wrong, I would
>>> apologize if you were to give any hint of what that might have been and
>>> could describe how you managed to do it.
>>>>
>>> Such an overdone allegory is a poor way to show that you have any aptitude
>>> for cleverness, [H]omer!  You look foolish and shallow.  You also show a
>>> complete lack of understanding of how poker is played, but I doubt that
>>> ocurred to you.
>>
>> Again, one has to ask, what have /you/ done?
>
> Certainly not a pair of shoes... not for $1.20 for 12 hours of work (10 cents
> an hour with limitation on water and toilet breaks).
>
> http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=pgl7vDZ-jF8&feature=related

How much do you pay the OSS developers who write your beloved SW Roy? A
damn sight less than the University/Government pay you to be a
professional sponger all your life I'll warrant. God you're a
hypocrite. And, btw, it's slander to refer to someone as "fascist" with
no proof other than the fact they think SW should be paid for.

--
La probabilita' che qualcuno ti osservi e' direttamente proporzionale
alla stupidita' della tua azione.