[Roy Schestowitz] - get paid a little better

  • Subject: [Roy Schestowitz] - get paid a little better
  • From: mark.kent.is.owned@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 11:52:48 -0800 (PST)
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
/----[Quote]
[Geeks Are Sexy] is currently looking for a high-profile IT /
Technology / Gadget blogger who is up to the challenge of blogging two
to three times per week about technology, gadgets and other IT related
topics.

Here are some reasons you should consider writing for us:

-Exposure
-Write about your passion
-Be part of a community
-Earn $25 per post

With that kind of salary, you can imagine that we are not looking for
Mr. and Ms. Everybody. Only highly qualified professional may apply.

The Candidate must have creativity, * write in a flawless english *
and have some experience in the world of blogging and technology. If
you think you are up to the task, then we would love to hear more from
you.

`----

http://jobs.freelanceswitch.com/jobs/235

You might not fit the bill since you are a trolling liar, but it sure
pays more than what you are getting paid now to spam here.

How much do you pay my son Mark Kent to post through his boxes? I hope
my son gets paid well.