Re: schestowitz.com and boycottnovel.com are TROJAN BACKDOOR SITES!! AVOID!!

Comment spamming garystewart.aka.flatfish@xxxxxxxxx using proxy server 202.44.135.35 out of Silpakorn University, Bangkok, Thailand wrote:

I posted a message on www.schestowitz.com that was somewhat
anti-linux. Not only was the message deleted but shortly
afterwards I started getting pings of death from that site. If
that wasn't bad enough, I had a rogue program, testicles.com
trying to connect to www.schestowitz.com.

As if that were not bad enough, I got the same exact results
on another site, www.boycottnovel.com which coincidently is
run by the same person, Roy Schestowitz.

Maybe I am wrong, but I would suggest people avoid those two
sites.

http://www.projecthoneypot.org/i_0a4b5a61c91086f13680970bb0b03f95

[quote]
IP Address Inspector
202.44.135.35

The Project Honey Pot system has detected behavior from the IP address consistent with that of a comment spammer. Below we've reported some other data associated with this IP. This interrelated data helps map spammers' networks and aids in law enforcement efforts. If you know something about this IP, please leave a comment.

Geographic Location 	[Thailand] Thailand
Spider First Seen 	approximately 5 months, 2 weeks ago
Spider Last Seen 	within 2 weeks
Spider Sightings 	198 visit(s)
First Post On 	approximately 5 months, 2 weeks ago
Last Post On 	within 1 week
Form Posts 	130 web post submission(s) sent from this IP
[/quote]

http://www.ipchecking.com/

[quote]
IP address:   202.44.135.35