Re: schestowitz.com and boycottnovel.com are TROJAN BACKDOOR SITES!! AVOID!!

____/ garystewart.aka.flatfish on Friday 23 November 2007 23:05 : \____

> I posted a message on www.schestowitz.com that was somewhat anti-
> linux.
> Not only was the message deleted but shortly afterwards I started
> getting pings of death from that site. If that wasn't bad enough, I
> had a rogue program, testicles.com trying to connect to www.schestowitz.com.
>
> As if that were not bad enough, I got the same exact results on
> another site, www.boycottnovel.com which coincidently is run by the
> same person, Roy Schestowitz.
>
> Maybe I am wrong, but I would suggest people avoid those two sites.

Still attempting to make false accusations and blacklist the sites using false
accusations, eh Gary?

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    It is no longer uncommon to be uncommon
Mem:    515500k total,   444952k used,    70548k free,     1400k buffers