Re: [News] Screenshots from Latest KDE 4.0 Build Show Eye Appeal

OK <otto@xxxxxxxxx> did eloquently scribble:
> On Fri, 23 Nov 2007 14:36:17 +0100, "Jim Relsh" <jrelish@xxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:

>>"Roy Schestowitz" <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>>> KDE 4 rev 739732
>>>
>>> http://www.jarzebski.pl/read/kde-4-rev-739732.so
>>>

>>Wow!! Truly stunning!! For the first time I truly believe Linux has a more
>>beautiful GUI than Windoze....
>>
>>Love them widgets!

> Oh yeah! Look ma, we tried to clone Vista. Thank you Microsoft for
> showing us the way....

Haha, that's a laugh.
Don't you mean "Oh yeah! look ma, we tried to clone Aqua! Thank you apple
for showing Microsoft the way"?

There is a difference between KDE and vista of course....
You can run a full 3D desktop with only 512meg of RAM and a 2ghz processor
for one thing... Probably a lot less.
|   spike1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx   | "Are you pondering what I'm pondering Pinky?"   |
|Andrew Halliwell BSc(hons)|                                                 |
|            in            | "I think so brain, but this time, you control   |
|     Computer Science     |  the Encounter suit, and I'll do the voice..."  |