Re: [News] Another Enlightenment-based Ubuntu Derivative

Roy Schestowitz wrote:
> | astonishing eye-candy of Enlightenment DR17
> `----
>
> http://www.geubuntu.intilinux.com/Home.html
> gave that virtual computer
> | 256MB of RAM, and started...
> `----
>
> http://blog.thedebianuser.org/?p=255
>

> Gosh, gOS is good
> It should
> | work on any computer that any other Linux supports. Enlightenment is an
> | impressive desktop environment, and the iBar is a low-overhead way to blend
> | cool effects with needed functionality. I think users will like it.
> `----
>
> http://www.linux.com/feature/121151
>

> ReviewLinux.Com: gOS is worth looking into....
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | Everybody is going Green. >
> http://www.reviewlinux.com/?m=show&id=8247
>

> gOS-live 1.0 386
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | Based on Ubuntu 7.10 Linux system with an Enlightenment E17 interface,
>
> http://linuxtracker.org/torrents-details.php?id=4822

Is it just me, or, are you one of the few in this newsgroup who
contributes to knowledge?

I recall the adage, "Small minds talk about others, normal minds speak
of things, genius creates ideas".

Too bad there are so many small minds, and only a few minds of genius
quality, on this board.

Keep giving us ideas, please.  The small minds need not apply.