Re: Microsoft and Intel in Collusion scheme? Re: Microsoft-Intel-Dell Kickbacks Loveaffair Still Alive

____/ Rex Ballard on Wednesday 21 November 2007 16:01 : \____

> It will be interesting to see how much longer that site is available
> to the public.  I would love to see a "plain text" transcript version
> of these documents that could be more easily parsed by search engines
> and tools.

That's work in progress. The text will be more easily accessible (from more
sources also) as time goes by. Don't worry about it ever going away. Au
contraire -- it'll spread further.

> This link is broken - do you have a cached version?
> http://biz.yahoo.com/ap/061201/microsoft_trial.html?.v=1

Yahoo only temporally holds articles. I can usually paste the headline and use
the "I'm feeling lucky" facility in Googlebar to quickly get to the original.
I think the Iowa articles are among the ones I could never find, but it's
somewhere in AP's archives, as the URL structure suggests (December 1st, 2006
is the date). Microsoft settled this case very quickly. It was scared.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Windows leaves me peckish