Re: COLA Stats: Saturday the 17th of November, 2007.

Peter Köhlmann <peter.koehlmann@xxxxxxxxxxx> espoused:
> William Poaster wrote:
>
>> Mark Kent wrote:
>>
>>> Doug Mentohl <doug_mentohl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> espoused:

>>> Me too :-)
>>
>> I would agree. :-)
>>

> And you'd all be wrong
>
> Mark Kent is a dishonest asshole.

You are an abusive soul, aren't you?

I presume you're still feeling threatened by GPLv3, by the ATI
open-source 3D driver, perhaps by the Nouveau one, and possibly by a
lack of comprehension of vectors?

Please take your abuse elsewhere, Peter, it's not welcome here.

If you wish to have a reasoned and reasonable debate, then I'm always
happy to, but as soon as you, or anyone else, resorts to spurting
insults, I lose interest.  If you consider that a "win", then you're
welcome to "winning" in that fashion.

I seek only the truth, and I seek it without any accompanying abuse.