Re: tim.Smith adnits to trolling Digg ..

> ____/ Quantum Leaper on Monday 19 November 2007 16:40 : \____
>

> > "Roy Schestowitz" <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> >> ____/ Doug Mentohl on Sunday 18 November 2007 11:11 : \____

> >> Mind  the fact that Tim accused me of spreading C# disinformation. If
you
> > look
> >> back you'll see that Slashdot (yes, the big News for Geeks site)
published
> >> this and [H]omer (not me) posted this to COLA. All I did is this: I
> > pointed
> >> out that the article cited in Slashdot mentioned a reboot.
> >>
> > Your right but Slashdot isn't a news site, its more of a blog.   Also
> > readers of Slashdot said the same thing about Slashdot article that Tim
is
> > saying about you,  that you (and them) misrepresented the story.
Slashdot
> > does it alot,  just like you.
> >
> > What I don't understand is Microsoft screws up enough,  that some
people,
> > like you,  have to misrepresent the facts.
>
> In this case, somebody else's misinterpretation is to blame.

I guess the 'somebody's else' is also named Roy,  right.  The blame is yours
and Slashdot's you both didn't read the story,  which would have told you it
was coding error,  not a language error.
You can't shift the blame on this one....  If I remember correctly the
second response on Slashdot was somebody complaining about them
misrepresenting the truth....
Just remember don't read Slashdot for the stories but the comments about the
stories, those are more interesting anyway.