Re: I Keep Reading About Gary Stewert = Flatfish. Where is the proof?

High Plains Thumper wrote:

<snip>

> In summarising, the trolls major in the minors, bringing up
> insignificant matters and exploding them to major proportions.

"Making mountains out of molehills."

> These "Chicken Littles" of the Usenet ether by doing so,
> demonstrate they are only here to troll.

That's their sole purpose. They must live lonely lives.

> Their only purpose (including Hadron) is to demoralise, debase,
> debauch, degrade, discourage, destabilise and denounce Linux and
> Open Source advocacy.  By attacking the advocates, they are doing
> a psychological process called, "wearing one down".

As you say, their only purpose is a war of attrition, & they'll lead you
round in circles, dancing to their tune. Entering into conversations with
them & trying to debate anything, is a complete waste of time....*your*
time....unless you've nothing better to do. (Personally, I've no time for
idiots & trolls.) However if they're totally ignored they can't do much
IMO. Seems to me that's why Quack gets so upset about my killfiles. <grin>

--
Operating systems:
FreeBSD 6.2,  PC-BSD 1.4