Re: REAL COLA STATS: Saturday the 6th of October, 2007

Roy Schestowitz schreef:
> ____/ John King on Saturday 06 October 2007 18:18 : \____
>
>> On Sat, 06 Oct 2007 15:44:34 +0000, cc wrote:
>>
>>> Toplist of Dumbest Posters
>>>
>>> 1.    Kelsey Bjarnason
>>> 2.    Petey Koehlmann
>>> 3.    Mark Kent
>>> 4.    Gordon Glover
>>> 5.    The Ghost in the Machine
>>> 6.    Roy Culley (various nyms)
>>> 7.    [H]omer
>>> 8.    ml2mst
>>> 9.    Peter Kai Jenson
>>> 10.   Bob Hauck
>>>

>>> Note #1: All stats are generated completely inside my brain. Note #2:
>>> Dumbness is measured as (propensity to spew bullshit * denials + lies -
>>> moments of clarity)/pi Note #3: This list should be taken as fact, and
>>> any denial such will almost certainly warrant inclusion on the list.
>> Why would anybody care who posts in comp.os.linux.advocacy?
>> That would be like keeping track of how many people use the leftmost
>> stall vs the rightmost stall at the public bathroom.
>
> Gary Stewart.
>
> *plonk*

<quote>

Note #1: All stats are generated completely inside my brain

</quote>

What brain?

Maybe Stewart has /some/ of it, but its defiantly malfunctioning.

The POS exposed his lack of sanity for years already.

What a Killer :-)

--
|_|0|_| Marti T. van Lin
|_|_|0| http://ml2mst.googlepages.com