Re: [L]inux-sux - clueless troll

Verily I say unto thee, that High Plains Thumper spake thusly:
> Barb Dwyer wrote:

>> This is too funny. Just about every recent thread here goes
>> something like this:
>>
>> Roy Schestowitz - <SNIP>
>
> LOL, I see a run in your nylons, Barb, as your nym-shifting is even
> funnier:

Flatty's just vying for attention. Ignore it, and it'll go away.

Obviously I'm pushing all the right buttons; he certainly seems to have
got himself into an awful state over it. It's nice to be so popular.

Hehe!

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| "OOXML is a superb standard"
| - GNU/Linux traitor, Miguel de Icaza.

 00:18:12 up 57 days, 23:13,  2 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.01, 0.05