[News] Kerela Develops Linux Software, Already

  • Subject: [News] Kerela Develops Linux Software, Already
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2007 20:17:16 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
MobMe develops open source voice solutions

,----[ Quote ]
| The biggest attraction of the solution would be its cost effectiveness, as it
| is based on Linus using Linux-based PCs and hardware, MobMe CEO Sanjay
| Vijayakumar said in a press release here today.
`----

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/Infotech/MobMe_develops_open_source_voice_solutions/articleshow/2431394.cms

Related:

The Story of Free Software in Kerala, India

,----[ Quote ]
| We saw how Free Software has come to stay in Kerala. The natural question
| this raises is, “Why Kerala?” There is no other state in the country where
| Free Software has made an impact that is anywhere near that in Kerala.
`----

http://swatantryam.blogspot.com/2007/08/story-of-free-software-in-kerala-india.html

Students develop new GNU installer

,----[ Quote ]
| “The developed installer LX series of advanced Debian GNU Hurd is available
| in the CD format. It makes the installation task much simple and easy to
| boot,” said Raju. The students were assisted by two lecturers P Badarudeen
| and A.Ragesh of the IT department, besides the guidance by Philip Charles.
`----

http://www.newindpress.com/NewsItems.asp?ID=IER20070730024044&Title=Kerala&rLink=0

Kerala On Linux Express Highway

,----[ Quote ]