Re: [News] [SOT] Sony Attacks Consumer Rights, UC Berkeley Opens up

Verily I say unto thee, that The Ghost In The Machine spake thusly:

> (If he can sing, that would introduce additional complexities,
> methinks, such as unrealized revenue to Sony.

Yes, I'm probably due them years worth of back payment for royalties on
bath-time favourites such as "The Birdy Song", "Agadoo", "Itsy Bitsy
Teenie Weenie Yellow Polka-dot Bikini" and lest I forget, the seminal
classic "There's A Guy Works Down The Chip Shop Swears He's Elvis".

The debt is a great one indeed.

Mind you, Sony may not actually /own/ the copyright to /all/ of these
classic hit titles - not that something so trivial would stop them.

> I have no idea whether [H]omer can sing or not

Anyone who can grunt, can sing. The question is can they sing /well/?

There is also the question of self perception. When drunk, I believe I
am an excellent singer. However, the video footage the next day, tells a
different story.

In addition to the aforementioned musical masterpieces, I do a fairly
passable "Barbie Girl" (come on Barbie, lets go ... erm ... pardy),
"I'm Too Sexy" (for my bath, too sexy for my bath, too sexy by half),
and for an encore, the forgotten classic "The Chicken Song" (whilst
waving Alfred, my rubber chicken, in the air).

Bath-time has never been so much fun, as they say in the commercials.

> so this is purely hypothetical on my part.  Fortunately, singing
> requires proper shaping of the mouth, diaphragm, and tongue, which
> requires, among other things, the lower jaw...)

Oh I dunno, Vanilla Ice somehow managed to sing without even moving
their lips.

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| "OOXML is a superb standard"
| - GNU/Linux traitor, Miguel de Icaza.

 17:54:54 up 57 days, 16:49,  2 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.03, 0.06