[News] Skype 1.4 for Linux Released; KDE 4.0 Contest Announced

  • Subject: [News] Skype 1.4 for Linux Released; KDE 4.0 Contest Announced
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2007 10:25:45 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Skype 1.4 for Linux is here!

,----[ Quote ]
| Following in the footsteps of the Great Cucumber and The Salad Sandwich comes
| Panacea, the Greek goddess of cures. That’s the codename for our latest Linux
| release, which went public today as Skype 1.4 for Linux.
`----

http://share.skype.com/sites/linux/2007/10/skype_14_for_linux_final_is_released.html

KDE 4.0 Release Event Contest

,----[ Quote ]
| The KDE 4.0 Release Event Team is pleased to announce a contest for the KDE
| 4.0 Release Event.
`----

http://dot.kde.org/1191506286/

Recent:

Announcing the KDE 4.0 Release Event

,----[ Quote ]
| On January 17-19, the KDE community will present KDE 4.0 with a Release Event
| at the Google headquarters in Mountain View, California.
`----

http://dot.kde.org/1191409937/

Akademy 2008 to be Held in Belgium

,----[ Quote ]