Re: Microsoft's Rat Trap

____/ [H]omer on Friday 05 October 2007 00:13 : \____

> Verily I say unto thee, that Linonut spake thusly:
>
>> If you think about it, it might well be that the less commercialized
>> Linux stays, the better off are we Linux users.
>>
>> We don't need no stinking market.  We just need decent broadband.
>
> Great! Now all we need to worry about is Net Neutrality.

And the MSBBC has just blown a fuse in this country as ISPs are up in arms.
Microsoft doesn't give a s* about neutrality. Tiering is part of its idealogy,
mentality, and revenue model (assumption).

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://www.billparish.com/msftfraudfacts.html

,----[ Quote ]
| "As with all pyramid schemes, it is important to get as close to tier
| 1 as possible. From a practical standpoint, usually only tiers 1 and 2
| will derive significant long-term economic rewards from such schemes."
`----

http://reactor-core.org/microsoft-pyramid.html

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Linux: just set it and forget about it