[News] Novell Pushing for SCO's Immediate Death, Gets New Customer

  • Subject: [News] Novell Pushing for SCO's Immediate Death, Gets New Customer
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2007 00:40:49 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
SCO resists Novell's legal tactics

,----[ Quote ]
| Novell spokesman Bruce Lowry said he hopes the bankruptcy court judge won't
| attempt to impede the arbitration proceeding from going forward as planned.
`----

http://www.heraldextra.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=239147&mosmsg=Thanks+for+your+vote%21

John has already mentioned the following:

Mexico's Largest Mortgage Lender Chooses Novell for Key Business System

,----[ Quote ]
| Providing services to more than 12 million people and 830,000 employers,
| INFONAVIT has deployed SUSE Linux Enterprise as the basis for its new payment
| collection system.
`----

http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/071002/aqtu070.html?.v=28

Related:

Novell doesn't want to be the next SCO

,----[ Quote ]
| "We're not interested in suing people over Unix," Novell spokesman Bruce
| Lowry said. "We're not even in the Unix business anymore."
`----

http://news.yahoo.com/s/infoworld/20070814/tc_infoworld/91000

Novell tries again for an SCO KO

,----[ Quote ]