Re: [News] Microsoft's Scummy EVANGELIST (Michael Gartenberg) Attacks Linux with "Analyst" Hat

____/ George Orwell on Tuesday 02 October 2007 21:53 : \____

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> Michael Gartenberg WAS a Microsoft evangelist. It was his full-time
>> job to be a Microsoft products cheerleader. He left after 2 weeks to
>> become a shill analyst, apparently.
>
> Sort of ironic, isn't it, that the concept of a nice promotion with a
> good benefit package at Microsoft includes leaving the company...

He can serve them better without a Microsoft hat. It lends to credibility.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Windows XP: Dude, where's my RAM?
Cpu(s): 27.1%us,  4.8%sy,  1.0%ni, 61.7%id,  4.9%wa,  0.3%hi,  0.2%si,  0.0%st