Re: [News] GPL Embraces the Courtroom as More Linux Products Arrive

____/ Peter Köhlmann on Tuesday 02 October 2007 11:25 : \____

http://www.news.com/GPL-defenders-say-See-you-in-court/2100-7344_3-6210837.html

>>> About 700 years, starting tomorrow
>>
>> You do seem to be strangely irrational about this.  Do you think that
>> you are not good enough to survive in a support/development role, rather
>> than a lock-in role?
>>

> I have already explained why some the code I develop can't be opened.
> I will not do it again, especially not to such a dishonest twit as you, Mark

Peter, never say never. You know what they said about GPU driver code and the
issues of trade secrets. Then, watch what AMD did.

You are pessimistic.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Oops. My brain just hit a bad sector"
 13:20:02 up 22 days, 11:26,  5 users,  load average: 1.60, 1.86, 1.96